Question about one of the question in Front Desk Training Course

• Question about one of the question in Front Desk Training Course

Posted by Erum Jabbar on September 15, 2023 at 12:03 am

so I am confused about 2 question,

Why do you care if they are asking to have the records transferred so they can get a second opinion?

1. You want to get them back in to help them better understand why they need the treatment.

2. You want to keep a list of other offices patients are going to so you can let your dentist know.
    3. You want to inactivate their chart so they no longer get phone calls from you.
    4. All of the above.

I thought the answer was choice 1 but its not, its choice 4 all of the above, but the question is stating they are going for second opinion only they are not leaving so why would you want to inactivate them

and the other question is:

If a patient is leaving your office because of something they are unhappy with, what can you do with the information about why they are leaving?

1. Just write off the patient as too picky and move on with your day.
    2. Discuss with your doctor or office manager to see if your office can learn and improve from it.
    3. Tell each of your coworkers why that patient is leaving so they will know for the future.

4. None of the above.

I thought the answer was choice 2 but its not, its choice 1 which doesn’t make sense

so I am confused can you please explain

Erum Jabbar replied 7 months, 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.