Question

• Posted by surayah on May 5, 2023 at 7:51 am

Good morning,

Nice to meet others here 🙂 Wanted to ask if anyone else lost their preexisting completed course history?

Missy Pollard replied 1 year ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Missy Pollard

Organizer
    May 5, 2023 at 11:52 am

Hello Rockstars! I am sure some of you have noticed some updates to our training courses this week and I wanted to be sure I explained the reason behind these changes. After a brief step back, I am back to focus 100% on Front Office Rocks! Through an intensive auditing process of 10 cumulative years of content, I reorganized the modules to maximize efficiency based on topic and roles. Front Office Rocks is not eliminating content; we are simply restructuring into tracks that offer an optimal user experience. The only change in courses in the future will be the addition of exciting, new, and unique offerings. For those who have previously received certificates for completing a course, those certificates will still be accessible within your “Course” dashboard under “My Certificates”. Some users may notice that they do not see progress from a selection of the restructured modules. This is not information that we can retrieve or replicate at this time. However, as I teach in my training… it is never too late to sharpen the sword and refresh your skills with review. Our Customer Service team is standing by to answer any questions you may have regarding this new course format and can be reached within your dashboard under by navigating to “Community/All Front Office Rocks Members” group, by calling 866-861-8819, by chat, or by email at: [email protected]. Happy Training! – Laura