Change Healthcare Breach

• Change Healthcare Breach

Posted by Colleen- Dental Insurance Coach Huff on February 29, 2024 at 8:37 am

Hey everyone -So I wanted to reach out and give some information to those that are struggling with the Change Healthcare Breach. To date most PMS are changing their clearing houses so claims should go through. But in some cases you can get signed up on your own. Vyne is offering specials to Eaglesoft customers and if you need to reach out- my contact is Trish Constantine-1-770-338-3668 or her email is [email protected]

Please remember that they are overwhelmed right now and will respond as quickly as possible.

Feel free to follow my FB page- Colleen Huff- Dental Insurance Coach where I will make updates as I find out.

Missy Pollard replied 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Missy Pollard

Organizer
    March 1, 2024 at 8:06 am

Thank you, Colleen. For anyone who wants more information, Colleen posted an update on the Front Office Rocks Facebook page last night, along with some useful links. She will be helping keep us up to date on the situation as it unfolds. Good luck to everyone as you navigate this somewhat confusing scenario.